Hospitality Minds Europe 2018 – Logging On & Checking In: Future of the Hospitality Business is bringing together 150+ hospitality decision-makers from admired European and international hotel brands, exciting and disruptive start-ups, tech companies, bloggers, investors, award-winning architects, designers and hospitality partners such as airlines and OTA companies.
- Future Hospitality Landscape – The 21st century business – Sector overview, what will the future hospitality landscape look like in terms of guest service, experience, and destinations for the next 10 years? will you attract the business and leisure guests of tomorrow?
- The distribution dilemma – With more companies moving into hotel distribution through technology based channels, the session will look at how hoteliers can harness the power of the infrastructure created and the data collected by vehicles such as travel apps to better target clients and secure bookings more effectively?
- Hotel design and layout trends – The latest trends influencing hotel design and layout have the industry buzzing—expanded F&B design, smaller guest rooms, and enhanced communal areas. Are these tactics successful? Hear from our hospitality minds as they evaluate the most recent design and layout trends in order to determine the hits and misses with guests, hotel owners, and design teams.
- Sustainability – A load of hot air? In a world where energy use is set to increase by 50% over the next 10 years is a sustainable hotel the next generation of consumers must have amenity?
- Data Science and technologies – what will these mean for underlying technology infrastructures driving hotel systems, both in property and pre-stay? The session will look at how trends such as data appending, CRM, data ownership, social, IoT, AI and more are impacting your marketing now and in the future?
- A vision for the smartphone – Embracing modern technology – Mobile apps – What applications are best suited to meet your guests’ needs and how your hotel can modernise its services and increase revenue with a mobile app platform?
- Going beyond traditional hospitality – How do you create noteworthy experience, instagrammable moments for your hotel guest from check-in to in-room, from dining to fitness?
- Assessing the power of technology in the age of new digital traveller – This session will look at how this is impacting the hospitality sector and how travel insights from Google trends data can be used to better understand traveller choices to better tailor experiences
London. The exact venue will be confirmed approximately 4-6 weeks before the event to ensure the most suitable space is found because numbers can vary dramatically.
13th-14th June 2018
Conference Standard Rate (inc. documentation pack) = £1,346
Inclusive of 14% Early Bird Discount – Standard Rate: £1,495 (ex.Vat)
Conference Hotelier Rate (inc. documentation pack) = £806
Inclusive of 10% Early Bird Discount – Standard Rate: £895 (ex.Vat)
Hospitality Minds Europe – Documentation Package Only = £420
For booking information contact Simona on: +44 (0)20 3141 0636
The programme will feature 50 influential business thinkers. For the first time, live on stage, the kind of lively and passionate conversations that have previously only taken place in private. Moderated by smart, informed and witty people who can get genuine ideas and original thinking from the diverse and talented speakers.
ACI have gathered a premier Agenda Committee representing the most dynamic personalities in the hospitality business. Confirmed speakers include:
- Chris Penn, Co-founder, Steel Hotel
- Charlie Macgregor, CEO & Founder, The Student Hotel
- Julie Fawcett, Managing Director, Qbic Hotels
- Yasmine Mahmoudieh, Founder Principle, Yasmine Mahmoudieh Design
- Jean–Pierre Bandeira, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Light Human Hotel
- Julien Veyron, President and Co-founder, Light Human Hotel
- Luke Thomas, Luke Thomas Limited – Britain’s youngest head chef
- Martin Jones, Vice President, Food & Beverage – Luxury Brands, Europe, Accor Hotel
- Simon Taylor, Head of Business Development, Condé Nast International Restaurants
- Tarek Hegazy, Principal & Creative Director, Living Consulting Group AB (Living Design)
- Christos Andreopoulos, Head of IT, Oetker Collection
- Wolfgang Gold, Global Franchise Director, EasyHotel
- Frank Reeves, CEO & Co – Founder, Avvio
- Katherine Neathercoat, Head of UK Interior Design, Scott Brownrigg
- Robert Nadler, CEO, Nadler Hotels
- Tom Hupe, Director of Hospitality, Perkins+Will
- George Titlow, Business Development Manager UK & Ireland, STR
- Philip Mahoney, Vice President Food & Drink, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Peter Backman, Managing Director, Horizons FS Limited
- Kent Lindvall, Owner – Marketing, Treehotell
- Patricia Holler, Senior Director, Interior Design – Global Design Europe, Marriott International*
- Vickum Nawagamuwage, CEO, Santani Hotel
- Alex Andjel, Vice President, Development, Virgin Hotels
- Celia Geyer, Vice President Architecture & Design – EMEA, Hilton
- Jon Sharp, Director Product Management – Focused Service Brands EMEA, Hilton
- Preben Vestdam, Co-founder & CEO, HotelSwaps LTD
- Andrew Linwood, Head of Hospitality, Areen Design
- Patrick Angwin, Senior Director, Horwath HTL
- Amro Khoudeir, Director of Digital & Distribution, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Kim Matlock, Vice President of Digital Strategy, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Bram Van Der Hoek, CEO, Europe Hotels Private Collection
- Helen Bywater-Smith, Director of Research, IPSOS
- Alina Iordache, Marketing & Corporate Manager, SEMRUSH
- Anni Hood, Managing Partner, WELL Intelligence
- David Lund, Hotel Financial Coach & Professor, Royal Roads University – “Hospitality Financial Leadership -OnLine”
- Elizabeth von Lehe, Director – Strategy & Concept Design, ICRAVE
- Hans Meyer, Co – Founder & Managing Director, Zoku Amsterdam
- Ciara Crossan, Founder & CEO, WeddingDates
- Michael Schlotfeldt, Creative Director/Co-Founder, Plaudit Design
- Andre Hordagoda, Co-founder, GoInStore
- Bruno Correra, Founder, Bee+Hive
- Simone Micheli, Founder, Simone Micheli Architectural Hero
- Luka Berger, Founder & CEO, Flexkeeping