“Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember, involve me and I’ll understand.” ~ Chinese proverb (and our internship philosophy)
Would you like to find out what it takes to run a successful online travel magazine?
We are accepting internship applications from relevant candidates to join our Publishing & Marketing Department in North London.
This is a rare and exceptional opportunity to get an in-depth view of what travel journalism online is all about.
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with WordPress, Twitter and Facebook
- Enthusiastic to learn and can take direction
- Interested in travel
- Self-motivated, hard-working, innovative, have a mature approach to work and strong attention to detail
- Teach you the art of travel writing
- Further your knowledge of SEO and social media
- Mentor you in research and hone your abilities to give you an all-round education
- Give you the opportunity to travel
You will be working directly with our Assistant Editor and the Managing Editor and will get plenty of guidance and first-hand experience. You may be asked to attend events too.
This is an unpaid internship though we are happy to reimburse a limited sum for expenses.
When: To start asap – at least 1 day a week for a minimum of 2 months.
Where: North London
To apply, contact Sharron Livingston, the Managing Editor: