Discover Sri Lanka’s famous Cultural Triangle and visit the rock fortress of Sigiriya, the exquisite Dambulla cave temple and the historic Temple of the Tooth in Kandy. Add a scenic train trip through verdant tea plantations and the chance to spot wildlife at Udawalawe National Park, all in an exciting week-long holiday.
⇒ If you need some inspiration, read: Road trip through Sri Lanka
Terms and Conditions
- Prize is for two people travelling on the Colombo, Caves and Kandy 8 day group tour – blackout dates apply.
- Prize does not include international flights, visas, entrance fees, tipping kitty, tip for your guide or spending money.
- Only one entry per email allowed.
- Entries must be received by 8th March 2018.
- Entrants must be aged over 18.
- Winners will be chosen by On The Go Tours and the company’s decision is final.