Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas is a five-star property set on a 9km stretch of pristine white beach on Abu Dhabi’s Saadiyat Island. The island is home to an abundance of wildlife such as indigenous Hawksbill turtles, dolphins, seahorses and dugongs. Cultural and heritage activities including the Zayed National Museum, Louvre Abu Dhabi and the upcoming Guggenheim Abu Dhabi.
The luxury property, which is nestled amongst swaying palms and dramatic water features, offers modern Arabic architecture and uninterrupted Arabian Gulf views.
One lucky couple will enjoy a luxurious five night stay on a half-board basis, including a couple’s spa treatment and airport transfers, at Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas. Flights from London can be purchased from £350-£650, depending on the time of the year.
More about Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
There are 327 uniquely-designed rooms and suites (many with beach front views) and 13 beach villas. The Club Rotana executive rooms come with added privileges and personalised service.
There are seven dining options including Si Ristorante Italiano & Bar, an Italian restaurant serving authentic dishes in a casual elegant setting on Saadiyat Island, and Hamilton’s Gastropub, a lively nightspot serving brews along with British/American classics.
Facilities include a modern gym, spa offering Turkish & Moroccan Hammam and 10 treatment rooms, outdoor pool, two tennis courts, mini golf and a beach club.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning a luxurious five night stay at Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas worth £2600, click on the button below and enter your details. Winner will be chosen at random on 2nd July 2018.
Prize terms & conditions
- One winner will receive a five night stay for two at Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas Abu Dhabi staying in a classic room on a half board basis.
- Private airport transfers in Abu Dhabi form part of the prize; this will be arranged by the hotel when travel dates are confirmed with prize winners.
- The prize has a 12 month redemption period from the day that the winner is notified.
- Extension of validity is not permitted.
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner.
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- Travel is not permitted over Eid, any public holidays in the UK and UAE, and during Christmas and Easter holidays. The prize and its components are subject to availability.
- Prize excludes international flights and meals, drinks and excursions other than those stated.
- Winners are responsible for ensuring they have valid passport with at least six months validity, travel insurance and correct visas where necessary.
- The prize does NOT include any insurance, international flights or any other expenses during the trip.
- Competition organiser is Rotana Hotel Management Corporation Ltd, PO Box 95100, Abu Dhabi, UAE.