The award-winning responsible travel company, Jumbari Family Safaris, invites travellers to experience a 10-day South Africa and Mauritius holiday, combining the ultimate bush and beach experiences for families travelling to Southern Africa.
This family holiday begins at the 5-star Lukimbi Safari Lodge in Kruger National Park. Activities at the lodge include twice-daily game drives, optional bush walks, and bird watching. Enjoy time at leisure at the Lukimbi Spa or visit the gym while the little ones are enrolled in the Children’s Programme, alternatively, enjoy quality family time around the lodge swimming pool.
Next up, families will head to Constance Belle Mare Plage on the island of Mauritius. Constance Belle Mare Plage offers a variety of fun activities for the entire family – from dining experiences, spa treatments and gym facilities for parents, to water sports and a Kids Club for your children, this will be a beach holiday to remember!
Prices start from $4,515 per person sharing.
- Spot Africa’s Big 5: leopard, lion, rhino, elephant and buffalo in South Africa
- Discover the Kruger National Park on twice-daily game drives
- Put on your walking shoes and join your expert guide on a bushwalk
- Enrol your children in an engaging safari Children’s Programme
- Work on your swing at championship golf courses in Mauritius
- Discover the underwater world on scuba diving and snorkelling excursions
- Unwind at the spa
- Let your kids be entertained at the Constance Kids Club