Enjoy this week-long sailing holiday along the Montenegro coastline in the turquoise Adriatic Sea with Med Sailors and discover quaint medieval towns, feast on local cuisine and go snorkeling in beautiful bays below the rugged coastline.
A week-long sailing holiday in the Mediterranean, exploring Montenegro’s coastline, stopping at the coastal towns of Kotor, Morinj, Herceg Novi, Budva, Ribarsko and Tivat, on a private yacht sailed and guided by a MedSailors’ skipper.
Departures every Sunday between 25 August and 22 September 2019
Hike the rugged canyons of the Montenegrin mountains, discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kotor, and sampling the fresh seafood on Almara beach, with daily swim stops in the turquoise Adriatic Sea. Adventure seekers can get their adrenaline fix sailing through the Mediterranean’s clearest seas and taking part in water sports, while those looking for a more relaxed break can enjoy sunbathing on secluded beaches and sipping cocktails on the nightly stop-offs.
Starting at £556pp in the early bird sale and includes the following:
- Six-nights’ accommodation on board your own yacht or catamaran
- An onboard professional Skipper and Guest Experience Leader
- Breakfast & lunch made fresh on board every day
- Stand Up Paddle Board, dinghy & snorkelling gear
- Tea, coffee and drinking water
- Towels, bed linen end of week cleaning fees
- BYOB: bring your own drinks and snacks