Panasonic and The Travel Magazine have teamed up to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Panasonic LUMIX TZ95 compact camera worth £400. The competition is open to entrants aged 18+ based in the UK.
The Panasonic LUMIX TZ95 (retail price £399.99) has a Leica 30x optical zoom lens, built-in bluetooth and high quality 4K UHD video recording. The compact camera also comes with 180 degree tiltable touchscreen, ideal for taking selfies.
With 4K Photo, it’s never been easier to capture a moment. You can record fleeting moments at 30 frames per second, extracting the best shot later as an 8 megapixel JPEG.
Thanks to built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity you can easily share your experiences with family and friends. Once the TZ95 is connected to your smartphone or tablet, you can shoot remotely – ideal for group selfies and holiday shots.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, send us a snap of your “Best Holiday Moment”. Be as creative as you like, as long as it fits the holiday theme.
We will include a selection of our favourite photos on both The Travel Magazine Instagram account and Lumix Instagram account. The Travel Magazine will then pick the winning photo at the end of the competition.
To enter, click on the below link and subscribe to The Travel Magazine newsletter. Once you have subscribed you will be taken to a confirmation page with instructions on how to upload your holiday image. Only those who submit an image will be entered into the prize drawer. The competition ends at Midday on Tuesday 02 July, 2019.
Terms and Conditions – abridged
- One winner will receive a Panasonic LUMIX TZ95 compact camera. In order to be eligible entrants must submit one travel photo based on theme “Best Holiday Moment”. The photo must have been taken by the competition entrant. The competition winner may be asked for proof of photo ownership.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over and based in the UK, except employees or family members of Panasonic or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
- By entering, you agree for your submitted photo to be used by The Travel Magazine and Panasonic on their website, on social media and in their newsletters. In each case the photo will be credited appropriately.
- Competition closing date is 12pm GMT on Tuesday 02 July.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- Competition organiser is The Travel Magazine, c/o Edgar Elias & Co, Cavendish House, Unit 2 Ground Floor, 369 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5AW, United Kingdom.
- This Competition is organised and promoted by The Travel Magazine. Panasonic UK have provided the prize and sponsored the competition, however we are responsible for promoting the competition to our audience.
For the full list of Terms & Conditions please see: https://www.thetravelmagazine.net/lumix-tz95-competition-terms-conditions.html
More about the Panasonic LUMIX TZ95
With its 20.3-megapixel high-resolution sensor, 4K Photo & Video, high-speed burst shooting and a range of other fantastic features, the TZ95 helps you to remember all of life’s incredible moments. A tiltable rear monitor, and a brand new high-resolution LVF (Live View Finder) also make it easier than ever to get the shot you want, every time.
Key features include:
- A 24mm (equivalent) ultra wide-angle LEICA lens ideal for landscape photography, and 30x optical zoom.
- Power O.I.S (Optical Image Stabilizer) that keeps your shots sharp by compensating for handshake even when shooting at long focal lengths. The Zoom Compose Assist function helps keep track of your subjects by quickly zooming out – handy when they move out of frame.
- To keep up with the fastest subjects, the TZ95 sports burst rates of 10 frames per second (AFS) and tracks the subject at a rate of 5 fps (AFC).
- 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor with 20.3 megapixel resolution
- Ultra high-speed AF of approximately 0.1 sec second
- RAW format shooting and manual controls for advanced users, plus full automatic modes for beginners.
- A long battery life of approximately 380-shots per charge ensures you the power you need when on the go. Should you run out of juice, USB charging is available to give you a power boost no matter where you are.
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. The company, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018.