14 days was from £2,295 NOW £1,995 per person
About the tour
Explore the wonders of two fascinating nations on a tour of Vietnam and Cambodia. Delve into the history and rich culture of Vietnam, visit breathtaking UNESCO-listed attractions and in Cambodia, explore the incredible temple city of Angkor Wat.
- Experience a full-day sightseeing tour of Hanoi, including a cyclo ride through the lively streets
- Take a stunning overnight cruise on a traditional junk boat through Halong Bay
- Discover Hoi An on a walking tour, uncovering the colourful and historic Old Quarter
- Visit Cambodia’s world-famous temple complex, Angkor Wat, which is over 800 years old
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, on a fascinating guided tour
- 9 nights’ 3, 4 and 5-Star hotel accommodation
- 1 night on board the sleeper train from Hanoi to Da Nang, with breakfast
- 1 night on board a junk boat in Halong Bay
PRICE: £1,995 per person for 14 days, based on departing 13/10/2023 from London Heathrow. Includes flights from London Heathrow to Bangkok, and Siem Reap to London Heathrow via Bangkok. Includes 9 nights 3, 4 and 5-star hotel accommodation, 1 night on board the sleeper train from Hanoi to Da Nang, 1 night on board a junk boat in Halong Bay and 16 meals including 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners. All rail and coach travel throughout the tour is included.