WIN a trip for two to Botswana and South Africa, worth almost £1,800
Jumbari Family Safaris and The Travel Magazine are offering one lucky winner a four-night safari trip for two to Botswana and South Africa, worth almost £1800.
The prize includes two nights in the Chobe Safari Lodge in Chobe, Botswana and two nights at Four Rosmead in Cape Town, South Africa.
How to Enter
To enter, simply agree to sign up to The Travel Magazine and Jumbari Family Safaris newsletters before September 08 2020.
This competition has now ended but CLICK HERE to sign up to our free newsletter and be informed of future competitions and prize draws.
Your trip begins at Chobe Safari Lodge, situated in Kasane on the banks of Chobe River and sharing a border with Chobe National Park. Right on the doorstep is the meeting of four African countries: Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Chobe Safari Lodge therefore offers an excellent gateway location to Chobe, Victoria Falls or Namibia.
Accommodation consists of 80 spacious, river view rooms, all of which have en-suite bathrooms with a bath and shower, air-conditioners, satellite TV, telephone, safe and fan. There are a wide range of activities such as game drives, boat cruises, a Victoria Falls day trip, a Namibian Village Walk, Scenic Flights and more. Included in your prize is one game drive and one boat cruise for the stay, along with breakfast and dinner.
After the two-night stay at Chobe Safari Lodge, you will make your way to Four Rosmead in Cape Town, South Africa. Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique-style hotel: its location, style, authenticity and personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience.
Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of ten bespoke en-suite bedrooms which offer extra length king/twin or queen beds, air-con, HD satellite TV, DVD player, sound bar and complimentary Wi-fi internet connectivity. Some rooms have a private garden, balcony or courtyard. Landscaped gardens and a patio overlooking a pool deck all contribute to an urban sanctuary which allows guests to relax and unwind. Breakfast is included in the prize.
Terms and Conditions
- One winner will receive four-night safari trip for two with Jumbari Family Safaris, including a two-night stay in the Chobe Safari Lodge in Chobe, Botswana and a two-night stay at Four Rosmead in Cape Town, South Africa.
- The prize is valid until December 15 2021. It cannot be utilised over long weekends, Easter, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Extension of validity is not permitted.
- The prize is subject to availability of room type.
- Chobe Safari lodge includes one game drive and one boat cruise for the stay and meals are breakfast and dinner.
- Four Rosemead includes breakfast.
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner.
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- Prize excludes transportation, all flights, beverages, shop purchases, telephone calls and non-stipulated meals.
- Competition organiser is Jumbari Family Safaris, 12th Floor, 2 Long Street, Cape Town CBD, South Africa, 8001
More about Jumbari Family Safaris
Jumbari Family Safaris is a responsible travel company specialising in multi-generational family travel throughout Southern Africa, East Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands. They partner with properties that offer a range of kids activities including Junior Ranger programmes, treasure hunts and nature walks.
Accommodation is family-friendly and includes options for family rooms as well as childminding facilities for the little ones.
Jumbari only partner with environmentally sensitive properties who cater for the needs of families and support responsible practices such as wildlife conservation, sustainable development, positive community action and philanthropic initiatives.
Exclusive 10% discount with The Travel Magazine
When booking your trip with Jumbari Family Safaris, quote “The Travel Magazine” when booking your trip to receive an exclusive 10% discount.