WIN a trip for two to South Africa, worth more than £1,000
Jumbari Family Safaris and The Travel Magazine are offering one lucky winner a five-night safari trip for two to South Africa, worth more than £1000.
The prize includes two nights in the Gondwana Game Reserve and three nights at Knysna Hollow Country Estate.
Your trip begins in the renowned Gondwana Private Game Reserve. Located in the heart of South Africa’s Garden Route, Gondwana is home to the legendary Big 5 as well as herds of eland, giraffe, hippo, cheetah and zebra.
Spend your days on mountain bike excursions through a protected area in the reserve or, at an additional cost, join morning and afternoon game drives as well as hiking, fishing, spa treatments and birding. All meals are included, from African boma breakfasts and verandah lunch platters to evening barbecues
After the two-night stay at Gondwana Game Reserve, you will make your way to Knysna Hollow Country Estate, approximately a 90-minute drive away. You will stay in a Garden Suite for three nights surrounded by indigenous gardens in the heart of the Garden Route. Breakfast is included.
The Estate features two swimming pools, a bar area, a wine cellar and library as well as an open-plan restaurant serving locally-sourced dishes. There’s an array of activities to do in and around Knysna from hiking to the iconic Knysna Heads viewpoint to exploring the quaint seaside town and beaches.
To enter, simply sign up to The Travel Magazine and Jumbari Family Safaris newsletter before 10 May 2019.
This competition has now ended but CLICK HERE to sign up to our free newsletter and be informed of future competitions and prize draws.
Terms and Conditions
- One winner will receive five-night safari trip for two with Jumbari Family Safaris, including a two-night stay at Gondwana Game Reserve and three nights at Knysna Hollow Country Estate.
- The prize has a 12 month redemption period from 01 June 2019. It cannot be utilised over long weekends, Easter, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Extension of validity is not permitted.
- The prize is subject to availability of room type.
- Gondwana includes full board and Knysna Hollow includes breakfast
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner.
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- Prize excludes transportation, all flights, beverages, shop purchases, telephone calls and non-stipulated meals.
- Competition organiser is Jumbari Family Safaris, 12th Floor, 2 Long Street, Cape Town CBD, South Africa, 8001
More about Jumbari Family Safaris
Jumbari Family Safaris is a responsible travel company specialising in multi-generational family travel throughout Southern Africa, East Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands. They partner with properties that offer a range of kids activities including Junior Ranger programmes, treasure hunts and nature walks.
Accommodation is family-friendly and includes options for family rooms as well as childminding facilities for the little ones.
Jumbari only partner with environmentally sensitive properties who cater for the needs of families and support responsible practices such as wildlife conservation, sustainable development, positive community action and philanthropic initiatives.