One lucky winner will win an incredible two-day South Coast tour of Iceland including overnight stay for up to two adults worth €499 with booknordics.com.
booknordics.com and The Travel Magazine are offering one lucky winner an incredible prize to enjoy a two-day South Coast tour of beautiful Iceland worth €499. The prize includes all activities and site entries as well as overnight stay and breakfast.
The prize is valid until 30th June 2022. Iceland is currently on the “green” traffic light list and allows British tourists, as long as they have been fully vaccinated.
How to enter
To enter, simply enter your details and agree to sign up to The Travel Magazine and booknordics.com newsletters before July 20th, 2021. Remember to check your inbox (including spam folder) and confirm your email address.
This competition has now ended but CLICK HERE to sign up to our free newsletter and be informed of future competitions and prize draws.
More about booknordics.com
booknordics.com inspires travellers to visit the magical land of the Nordic shores and enjoy its breathtaking scenery, rich cultural history and natural phenomena.
They work closely with hand-selected adventure companies throughout the Nordic region to offer the best possible adventures and vacation itineraries throughout the awe-inspiring Nordic countries.
booknordics.com also publish regular blog posts to help you plan your trip, for example All you need to know about Iceland: https://go.booknordics.com/en/blog/about-iceland
More about the prize
Take part in a two-day adventure along the beautiful South Coast of Iceland visiting waterfalls, glaciers, glacier lagoons, black beaches, friendly villages and the awe-inspiring Vatnajökull National Park.
This fantastic adventure includes a hike to the extraordinary Seljalandsfoss and sister waterfall – Skógafoss, one of the most famous waterfalls in Iceland which has appeared in movies, music videos, and Netflix’s “The Vikings” TV show.
The tour also includes one-night hotel/guesthouse accommodation (based on two sharing) and breakfast on day two.
Find out more here: https://booknordics.com/en/product/3186/2-day-south-coast-tour
Terms & Conditions
- One winner will receive two complimentary places on the scheduled 2-day South Coast Tour booknordics.com adventure in Iceland including overnight accommodation.
- Add-on adventure options are not included in the prize but may be purchased by the winner at their discretion.
- The prize is valid until 30th June 2022. booknordics.com retains the right to move the departure date of the adventure at any time.
- Extension of validity is not permitted.
- The winner must abide by all Booknordics AS’s Ts & Cs.
- The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner.
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The prize excludes flights to and from Iceland, other transportation, additional accommodation and food & beverages other than that described in the adventure itinerary.
- booknordics.com is a privately held company registered in the Kingdom of Norway under VAT No. NO 918 295 100.
- booknordics.com provides the service in collaboration with independent suppliers and third-party affiliate partners who are individually responsible for providing the different products and packages.
Discovering Iceland with booknordics.com
As well as offering a fabulous selection of tours to discover the beauty of Iceland, Booknordics.com also publish a selection of blog posts to help you plan and make the most out of your trip. Here are some of our favourite posts:
How to explore Iceland like a local during the Summer: https://go.booknordics.com/en/blog/explore-iceland-in-the-summer
12 ways to experience the Northern Lights in Iceland:
All you need to know about Iceland: https://go.booknordics.com/en/blog/about-iceland