What can I promote?
- you are authorised to use the content for the purposes of advertising;
- your use of the content does not infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights;
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you are legally entitled to sell any good or service being advertised;
- your ad is not offensive and/or inappropriate (including, without limitation, defamatory, threatening, hateful, or pornographic content).
We will only promote your goods and services, not the company itself. For example: if you are a tour operator, you can promote a specific tour; if you are a hotel chain, you can promote a specific hotel; if you are an airline, you can promote a specific route; etc.
However, for orders of 10 adverts or more, we do allow a company signature, including your logo, company description, link to your website and to your social media. If you are posting less than 10 adverts, this option costs £150. Example: Europa Tourist Group.
How much does it cost?
£30 for life
There is no advertising charge. The only thing you will pay is the £30 admin charge, which covers our time in publishing the article.
Once the advert is published and for as long as it remains actual, it will remain on The Travel Magazine indefinitely!
Any changes after the ad is published incur the admin charge of £30.
Extra Promotion – £100
However, your product may be seasonal and you may want us to give you an extra push in the future. The advertising fee of £100 includes promoting your advert to the top of the Classifieds list, bringing it back to the homepage, and adding it to the next newsletter.
Social Media Promotion – £150
We currently have over 2 million fans and followers across our social media. To promote your advert on Twitter and Facebook costs £150. This will give your ad a guaranteed reach to over 10,000 potential customers.
How long will my ad be online?
For as long as your ad is:
- actual – e.g. it is not for an event or a job offer which has expired;
- up-to-date – i.e. the content in the advert corresponds with the content on the website it links to; and
- the links in the advert are not broken and are still directly relevant to the service/product being advertised;
… it will remain published indefinitely!
Can I make changes to the advert once published?
Once the advert has been published, we charge £30 admin fee to cover our time in modifying it. This covers any change (e.g. correcting spelling, modifying images, updating prices, etc.) but is limited to £30 per request so if you have several changes to make, you should request them all at once.
To request changes, go to this page and click “Buy Now” under “Admin Fee”.
Note: if your advert contains out-of-date information or broken links, you will receive a notification by email and, if modifications have not been made and paid for within one week, it will be unpublished.
Where will the advert be promoted?
When you post an ad, it will be promoted FREE of charge on:
- Travel Classifieds – ads are displayed in chronological order with the most recent ads appearing at the top of the list;
- Homepage – your ad will appear on the homepage for a minimum period of one week;
- Newsletter – we will include your ad in the next newsletter, currently being sent to over 7400 subscribers.
Your product may be seasonal and you may want us to give you an extra push in the future. The advertising fee of £100 includes promoting your advert to the top of the Classifieds list, bringing it back to the homepage, and adding it to the next newsletter.
Social Media Promotion
We currently have over 2 million fans and followers across our social media. To promote your advert on Twitter and Facebook costs £150. Social media promotion is limited to a maximum of once per week.
Can I get a "dofollow" link?
The Travel Magazine does not participate in SEO link-building campaigns. All links in Travel Classifieds will be nofollow.
Can I add my own affiliate link?
Affiliate links are allowed.