TRAVEL ADS: £50 for life
PROMOTE ANY TRAVEL-RELATED OR LIFESTYLE PRODUCT
Show off a tour, Let an apartment you are renting out on Airbnb, highlight a holiday deal or travel product. You can promote any travel-related product or service.
If you are a tour operator, you can promote a specific tour; if you are a hotel chain, you can promote a specific hotel; if you are an airline, you can promote a specific route, if you sell a travel gadget or luggage you can choose one product for your ad. You get the gist.
How much does it cost? – £50 for life
A Travel Ad costs £50 plus VAT (£60). This is a one-time only fee. Once the advert is published and for as long as it remains actual, it will remain in The Travel Magazine indefinitely!
Can I make changes?
Yes. Any changes after the ad is published incur an admin charge of £40.
You Travel Ad will stay online FOREVER
… as long as your ad is:
- actual – e.g. it is not for an event or a job offer that has expired;
- up-to-date – i.e. the content in the advert corresponds with the content on the website it links to; and
- links in the advert are not broken and are still directly relevant to the service/product being advertised;
… it will remain published indefinitely!
Note: If your advert contains out-of-date information or broken links, you will receive a notification by email and, if modifications have not been made and paid for within one week, it will be unpublished.
Where will my Travel Ad be seen?
When you post an ad, it will be promoted on
- Travel Ads – ads are displayed in chronological order with the most recent ads appearing first;
- Homepage – your ad will appear on the homepage for a minimum period of one week;
- Newsletter – we will include your ad in the next newsletter, currently being sent to over 15,000 subscribers.
Do you participate in SEO link-building campaigns?
No. The Travel Magazine does not participate in SEO link-building campaigns. All links in Travel Ads will be nofollow.
Terms: Please note, you can advertise as long as:
- you are authorised to use the content for the purposes of advertising;
- your use of the content does not infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights;
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you are legally entitled to sell any good or service being advertised;
- your ad is not offensive and/or inappropriate (including, without limitation, defamatory, threatening, hateful, or pornographic content).