Gorilla trekking and chimp trekking may be the highlight of this safari but there are amazing opportunities of seeing other wildlife including rhinos, lions, hippos, buffaloes, leopards, elephants and several species of birds and an abundance of vegetation cover.
Start with a nature walk at the rhino sanctuary known as Rhino Trek. Enjoy views of the thundering Murchison Falls both from “above” and “below” and amazing sightings of bird and animal life while on a boat cruise on the River Nile. The crater lakes in the western and southern parts of Uganda will quench your thirst of beautiful scenery.
You will visit 5 national parks starting with the northern part of Uganda: Murchison Falls National Park; Kibale National Park for chimpanzee trekking; Queen Elizabeth National Park for game drives and a boat cruise on Kazinga channel connecting Lake Edward and Lake George; Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience; Lake Mburo National Park for beautiful sightings of Zebras and finally adventure white water rafting on the Nile in Jinja. This journey will bring you close nature and culture.Prices start at $3450 per person (based on two sharing).
CLICK HERE to find out more and book
- Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Game drives in Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth and Lake Mburo National Parks
- Boat cruises in Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth National Parks
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale National Park
- Community walk in Bigodi
- Crater Lakes
- Tree Climbing Lions of Ishasha sector
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest
- Boat ride in Lake Mburo National Park
- Photo session at the Equator Monument