Rhodia and The Travel Magazine are offering one lucky reader over £200 of super-stylish, premium-quality Rhodia stationery and luggage in our latest competition – sure to add some sophisticated organisation to your next trip!
The prize includes five Rhodia notebooks, a zipped pouch, ballpoint pen, luggage tag and weekend travelling bag.
To be in the chance of winning, simply sign up to The Travel Magazine’s FREE weekly newsletter. Click on the button below and sign up before 03/12/2018.
This competition has now ended but CLICK HERE to sign up to our free newsletter and be informed of future competitions and prize draws.
Click on the image to enlarge:
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over only, except employees or family members of employees of ExaClair Limited or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
- Competition closing date is noon GMT on the 3rd December 2018.
- The prize winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the competition closing date, and the prize sent within 14 days of confirmation of receipt of email.
- The prize includes five Rhodia notebooks, a zipped pouch, ballpoint pen, luggage tag and weekend travelling bag.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The competition organiser is Gravity London, 69 Wilson Street, London, EC2A 2BB on behalf of ExaClair Ltd, Oldmeadow Road, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4LW.
A well-established French heritage brand dating back to 1934, Rhodia is best known for its iconic orange and black colours, though the last few years has seen it branch out into elegant whites and silvers, and with Rhodiarama, a range that celebrates all the colours of the rainbow!
All Rhodia notebooks and pads come with premium quality, ultra-smooth, satin-finish Clairefontaine paper that really is a pleasure to use. They come in: handy flip-over head-stapled card; hardbound leatherette; and soft, tactile and lightweight leatherette with expandable pockets and elastic closures.
From diarising and pre-holiday to-do lists to recording your favourite holiday, this windfall will have you in stationery heaven.
To view the full range and find out more about Rhodia has to offer, please visit bloc-rhodia.co.uk