Wingback and The Travel Magazine are offering two lucky readers a personalised stylish Wingback travel wallet worth £90. Each wallet can be personalised with up to 20 laser-etched characters on the front and up to 35 on the inside.
To enter, simply sign up to The Travel Magazine and Wingback newsletters before 7th January 2019.
This competition has now ended but CLICK HERE to sign up to our free newsletter and be informed of future competitions and prize draws.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except employees or family members of employees of Wingback LTD or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
- Competition closing date is noon GMT on 7th January 2019.
- Two prize winners will be notified via email within 28 days of the competition closing date, and the prize sent within 14 days of confirmation of receipt of email.
- The prize is a personalised Wingback Travel Wallet.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The competition organiser is Wingback LTD, Rudge Hall, Rudge Hill, Rudge, Somerset, BA11 2QG
Designed to fit comfortably into a jacket or even a shirt pocket, the Wingback Travel Wallet is slim and convenient to use, designed to hold a passport, boarding pass, cards and plenty of currency. There are also two additional card slots for travel and lounge membership cards.
Each Wingback wallet is handmade in their London studio using hand-picked tanned but untreated Italian leather. By combining the handmade process with a choice of leather colour, fastener and stitching the result is each wallet being truly unique, with it retaining the natural grain and individual markings of the leather.
The Wingback Travel Wallet comes in a choice of five natural colours: charcoal, chestnut, cognac, chilli and whiskey. You can select one of seven thread colours and either machined brass or stainless steel for the fastener cap to create the perfect bespoke wallet.
The wingback Travel Wallet costs £80 or £90 with personalisation.
To find out more visit Wingback’s website.